1) GENERAL TERMS The full DVSA syllabus will be covered as prescribed for the B-car Practical Driving. Test or Pass Plus Course as appropriate unless otherwise instructed.
2) THE COMPANY We will at all times behave in a professional manner, treat students with respect and consideration and give instruction to the best of our abilities.
3) LIABILITY We don’t allow passengers to be present during a lesson unless he/she is an instructor or examiner. We will avoid physical contact with any students except in a case of emergency.
4) LESSON RULES If you are late for a lesson appointment by more than 25 minutes. We reserve the right to cancel the lesson and your lesson fee will be forfeited.
5) RESPONSIBILITY We cannot be held responsible for lessons postponed through illness or mechanical breakdown, or for any driving test which is postponed or cancelled by the DVSA.
6) ROAD SAFETY We reserve the right to withhold our vehicles for the driving test, if in our opinion the student hasn’t achieved DVSA test standard.
7) DOUBLE BOOKINGS Driving tests or short notice tests will always take precedence over any lessons booked prior by students where a double booking has occurred.
8) CANCELLATIONS Unless 48 hours notice is given by the student for any cancellation, lessons must be paid for in full.
9) BLOCK BOOKINGS Lessons should be taken within a six month period after the 1st lesson has commenced. Lessons will not be extended after that period.
10) REFUNDS Unfortunately we don’t offer refunds on block bookings, however if due to any mechanical failure of your instructor’s vehicle on your test…then you will be reimbursed.BOOK ONLINE